Wednesday 1 January 2014

Hello there 2014

Fireworks in Edinburgh, courtesy of Evening News.

It's here, the year we've been waiting for since, well, since yesterday at least.

I didn't like 2013 much to be honest. I've been denying it all year by writing 2014 most times instead. Or sometimes 2012, but only 2013 if I really really paid attention. I'm slightly relieved it has passed without any major incident requiring denial.

Come the bells for this year and I was off wishing my Facebook friends a very happy and prosperous 2004. I think I stopped properly recalling the year in 1995.

This blog had greatness planned at five minutes after midnight. For now, we have a blog, we have a post and greatness, along indeed with content of any worth whatsoever, can follow another day.





No comments:

Post a Comment